Darkend WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkend WoW fully customized private server. Level 255 cap, custom 1-255 lvling roads, mall, custom gear, custom instances and bosses.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imaleetlock's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imaleetlock
Noobie
imaleetlock

Imaleetlock's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Imaleetlock's GM App   Imaleetlock's GM App EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:32 pm

1. how long do you play a day
I play from 3-5 hours a day when i have school. (yea i know ALOT im addicted what can i say)
When i dont have school i will play 6-12 hours a day.
Normaly one day over the weekend i will go swimming that is normaly 2-5 hours.

2. how much experinace do you have and can you prove it.
I have been a GM on one server that shut down about a month after it went up.
I dont think i can prove it much, but i dont lie when applieing for a Gm App.

3. if you can prove it wat rank was you like az a gcdbmdsre etc?

I was a normal old GM with .go ob, .npc spawn, .character additem, .character learn and there are many more but it was a few months ago and i dont feel like going though a list of commands.

4. What are your storng points of being a gm.

Doing whats right, Having fun =)

5. What would you do to help the server.

I would try to get my parents to donate $10 a month witch can help alot with gold membership. If my parents say no i will try to do all i can to make the server better (make new custom instinces if ok) and i would try to make the obsticle corses harder, more challanging so they arnt as easy.

6. Ok hear is one question ok. so a player is telling you that he just lost a item from a dc and tells you about it wat do you do..

Well if there is a no refund policy like there is on many servers i will kindly tell him/her that there is nothing i can do about it. But if there isnt one, and there infact was a DC or a server restart i will give him/her the item.

7. If some one missing Talents and opens a ticket to tell you he is missing beserker stance etc. and he is the only one to do this and he is lvl 25 what do you do.

I see two problems with this *read below*
1.If he is missing talents it shouldnt be beserker stance.
2. You get beserker stance at level 30 so how possibly could he "lose" beserker stance when he never had it.

8. Ok so you found a hacker he is runing arund at faster speeds then a gm and is flying let alone now he is pvping like this wat would you do and why.

I would go to a spot like GM box where its a small area so he cant run, then root him if i see him moving at superior speeds. Then i would give him a 1 day ban so the admins can deal with it later in the day or the next day.

9. ok we have a no begging police right so wat if a player consently is begging wat do you do. "note one gm has been fired for doing this wrong"

I would kindly ask them that begging is not allowed on this server, 1st time is a warning 2nd time is another warning 3rd time is a 1 hour mute.(if advised i will kick or make it more hours)

10. A rogue on the funserver opens a ticket in tells you he cant learn duel wiled and why. what do you do.

First i unlearn all of the dual wield skills just to make sure he dosent get more then one. then i .appear to him and give him the skill.

11. Ok so now that you had to answer all them anyoing question's, one last one if you want one thing to improve on teh server wat would it be and why.

Obsticle Corses: i have played many servers and most of them had obsticle corses, i have seen that this server has none and i would love to improve that and make it more, i could send you the rewards from the obsticle corses or you can make them your self.

Wish me luck Shocked
Back to top Go down
ferrell42o
Admin
ferrell42o

PostSubject: Re: Imaleetlock's GM App   Imaleetlock's GM App EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

60% on question quiz
Back to top Go down
imaleetlock
Noobie
imaleetlock

PostSubject: Re: Imaleetlock's GM App   Imaleetlock's GM App EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am

6. Ok so you see a player realy realy harrasing another player what would you do and why.
I will tell them harrasing another player OR a gm is not allowed, if it continues i will ban for one day

7.Some one tells you that there missing 45 talent points in there a deathkinght wat would you do and why.
first i check there talents to make sure that they havent put anything in trying to fool me, next i change there talent points to 45 (cus it makes it 45 not adds 45) =p

8. You see some one pvping as in ally vs horde .at the mall wat do you do and why.
when i see them i will tell them please move the fight to guru or to PvP area, they should know we have the places for a reason.

9. What if some one gets on the server and starts to spam fuck the owner wat do you do and why.
I mute them for 24 hours and then let the owner Ban,IP ban if i dont have the commands yet.

10. Some one complains to you that wind fury is broken what do you do and why
i make sure that it is broken and tell them there is nothing i can do about it but, i will pass it to my advisors

11. you open a ticket and its nothing but fuck you fagit bitch pussy. wat do you do and why
i will mute for 24 hours and take a picture to show to a admin for a Ban of account or IP ban

Btw i do know that you are full but just incase i want to be ready if a GM quits or gets fired =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaleetlock's GM App   Imaleetlock's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaleetlock's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkend WoW Forums :: Funserver :: Gm App-
Jump to: