Darkend WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkend WoW fully customized private server. Level 255 cap, custom 1-255 lvling roads, mall, custom gear, custom instances and bosses.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mani
Noobie

Ok's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ok's GM Application   Ok's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 am

1. how long do you play a day
Varies, but at least 3-4 hours. I try to be as active as I can be.

2. how much experinace do you have and can you prove it.
To be honest, I never been a GM for WoW servers, but for a Maplestory server I have been a GM since the beginning. The server's name was MvO (Maple Via Online) but now it's down due to lack of funds. I already know all of the GM commands too. I can always do more research to help the server more.

3. if you can prove it wat rank was you like az a gcdbmdsre etc?
Uhm, I don't know what this means because I never been a GM for WoW.

4. What are your storng points of being a gm.
I don't let my emotions affect the way I act towards other players and I've been known as really nice and caring. I will/try to answer all questions asked towards me.

5. What would you do to help the server.
Because of my lack of Developing knowledge I'm pretty good at keeping the server hacker-free, running around seeing if everything is cool. I am also good at reporting any/all bugs I find.

""" Quiz start if your going to retry quiz just post a reply on the topic you already opend with just this part."""

6. Ok so you see a player realy realy harrasing another player what would you do and why.
First I would confront both and ask why they're fighting, then I'm pretty sure the harasser will harass me and BAM, temp ban. If he comes back harassing still I will warn him, and if he still doesn't stop I will ban for a certain amount of time or perm ban.

7.Some one tells you that there missing 45 talent points in there a deathkinght wat would you do and why.
My knowledge of DK's aren't that great, but first I'd tell them to close WoW and delete cache and log back in. If that doesn't work I can try giving talent points.

8. You see some one pvping as in ally vs horde .at the mall wat do you do and why.
I warn them and everyone online that you are not allowed to PvP in the mall because it is against the rules.

9. What if some one gets on the server and starts to spam fuck the owner wat do you do and why.
Right away I would warn them to stop, if they don't I will perm ban because FERREL OWNS! Very Happy

10. Some one complains to you that wind fury is broken what do you do and why
I'd tell them to wait for the Developers to work on the bugs. I'd also tell them to just use a different Weapon Enhancement spell or use a different class.

11. you open a ticket and its nothing but fuck you fagit bitch pussy. wat do you do and why
Delete the ticket and try to talk to the person who sent the ticket, if they keep on saying uneccesary things I will temp ban. If they continue to harass me or other players, I will perm ban.
Back to top Go down
ferrell42o
Admin
ferrell42o

PostSubject: Re: Ok's GM Application   Ok's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:18 am

17%
Back to top Go down
Mani
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Ok's GM Application   Ok's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 am

Dang 17%... can I get some more questions then?
Back to top Go down
ferrell42o
Admin
ferrell42o

PostSubject: Re: Ok's GM Application   Ok's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 am

Mani wrote:
Dang 17%... can I get some more questions then?

you have to wait 24 horu when i change the questions
Back to top Go down
Mani
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Ok's GM Application   Ok's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok's GM Application   Ok's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkend WoW Forums :: Funserver :: Gm App-
Jump to: